Comedian AY’s brother, Yomi Casual is a year older today.
To celebrate him on his special day, his wife, Grace Makun penned lovely note to him.
”Omoniyi Oko mi 🎊🎊🎊 I celebrate you my Happiness , my companion , my team player , my ginger , my lover and best friend , gossip partner made for me 😁
GOD BLESS THE DAY I MET YOU , it has been years filled with so much fun , good days , oh yes bad days too( A lot 😂) , worse days too , but in all you remain the kind , loving and courageous man that you are, everyday I bless God for giving me my own companion , You have grown and changed in so many ways and I thank God it is for good. Your wife is soooo proud of you 😁 @yomicasual
If you don’t know my husband let me tell you a lil bit about him
– VERY STUBBORN 😂 oh yes
– Bad mouth 😩 you will just go and sleep
– quick to anger
– very hardworking , man no Dey tire
– overly talented aka Mr creative
– he loves team work ✔️
– Mr buy buy 😩
– he can be annoying 😩 sometimes I just want him out of my space , but e no Dey last , I would miss him in 1 min 😂love will not Finish me o
– he’s hot headed , don’t talk to him when he’s angry o
– He’s manly ego sometimes need coconut water to calm it down
ABOVE ALL HE LOVES HIS FAMILY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING OF MY HEART !!! MAY THIS YEAR BE THE BEST YET SEEN IN GOOD HEALTH AND PROSPERITY 🙏🎊
IT IS OUR SEASON OF ENTHRONEMENT 💪🏽”.